What's The Job Market For Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Professionals Like?
by JXd | Date 2024-04-13 17:58:49 hit 17
문의제품 :
이름 : Jodi Counts
이메일 : jodicounts@att.net
휴대폰 :
주소: (V3l 5h1)

-문의사항- avon planet spa body butter Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

slider-12-920x400.jpgRelax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These products are affordable and perfect for pampering at home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Apply a gentle massage to your the body, focusing on rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil, to reveal softer, smoother and silkier skin. Made with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) for a calming and relaxing addition to your spa-like treatment at home. This scrub is best used on feet, Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual hands and body and can be mixed with a mix of raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling amazing. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Use it once a week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and keep the extra in a shower caddy for convenience in applying.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel that is deep and rich in activated charcoal helps draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and refreshed. This product is made with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you think about a different. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and can be purchased at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and it's worth a shot. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase avon planet Spa Sleep ritual will assist you in resolving any issues.

I have used this product for a long time, and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great option for those with a hectic schedule or who require quick ways to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specially designed to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is believed to improve the appearance of skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorites, and I love the way it helps my skin look and feel.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection, that includes a reviving body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it 1-2x per week and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and soothe your skin. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face helps to protect against environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from the face close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a cleansing scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal after waxing or depilation or even use it every day to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturizer is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual recreate the spa experience at home. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spritz, and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is ideal to give to someone special who deserves a treat.
(주)케이앤케이트레이딩   대표 : 김영재  사업자등록번호 : 229-81-17718
경기도 수원시 권선구 산업로156번길 88-46, 2층  Tel. 031-294-6691  Fax : 031-293-6690  Mail : kandktrading@hanmail.net
Copyright @ 2016 K&K TRADING Co.,Ltd All Right Reserved.