The Reasons You Shouldn't Think About How To Improve Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual
by CXa | Date 2024-04-28 01:56:11 hit 3
문의제품 :
이름 : Chauncey Wardill
이메일 : chaunceywardill@hotmail.com
휴대폰 :
주소: (9534)

-문의사항- Online-Shopping-620x380.jpgavon planet spa body scrub (click the next web site) and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These affordable items are perfect for relaxing at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your the body, paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal softer, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub smoother, silkier skin with this revitalizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and Avon planet spa body scrub skin-polishing pumice. It will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa experience. This scrub is best used on hands, feet and the body. It can be mixed with a mixture of white or raw sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and delicious. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin, once per week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store any leftover in a caddy for a shower for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel containing activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product that can be used for everyday use. It doesn't do much to exfoliate so if you're looking for an actual scrub, I would choose a different. It does clean your skin well and has a nice light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and you can find it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others and it's worth a try. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase avon planet spa body butter will assist you with resolving any issues.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue using this. It's an excellent product for those with a busy schedule, or anyone who is looking to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is made up of green tea extract, which is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing smell of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my most-loved scrubs and I love how it makes my skin feel and appear.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection that includes a reviving body scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended that you use it 1-2x per week and apply a small quantity on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. Formulated with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray assists in protecting against environmental aggressors to give you a clean and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times a week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from the face close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing along with a facial spray and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, planet spa avon Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Use daily to reduce dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

This moisturiser that is not oily is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection, and is formulated to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

Relax and indulge in an indulgence in the privacy of your home with this kit. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spray and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is ideal for gifting to someone special who deserves a pamper.
(주)케이앤케이트레이딩   대표 : 김영재  사업자등록번호 : 229-81-17718
경기도 수원시 권선구 산업로156번길 88-46, 2층  Tel. 031-294-6691  Fax : 031-293-6690  Mail : kandktrading@hanmail.net
Copyright @ 2016 K&K TRADING Co.,Ltd All Right Reserved.